WE ARE BUILDING PINNACLE
We need your help! We have five priority building projects and have begun the first project – a new staff house. The house plans are set and the land has been cleared! We are seeking volunteers to help with the building. We need skilled volunteers and can also use some volunteers who only have a willing heart and a willingness to follow directions!
The flexible timeline is:
• By the end of 2021 – Dry In
• 1st quarter 2022 – Mechanicals/Exterior and Interior Finishes
• 2nd quarter 2022 – Finalize Exterior and Interior Finishes/Landscaping
North American Mission Board Missionaries, Jack McCormick and Sharon Fields-McCormick are on site at Pinnacle as the Construction Project Coordinators. They have years of experience leading volunteer building projects including projects in several associations in Georgia.
We are looking for church groups, association groups, and individuals to join us on this exciting project at Pinnacle Retreat Center! Please share this need with your friends, family, church, association, networks, and mission groups you know that have served in building projects in the past. We will work with individuals/groups on dates, lodging and food options.
If you are not able to volunteer for the building, other needs are:
• Gift cards for volunteer meals
• Home cooked volunteer meals
• Gift cards to Lowe’s or Home Depot for building supplies
• Give to the Capital Campaign
For more information, contact CampPinnacleProjects@gmail.com.